Cauliflower is such an amazingly versatile budget item. It sets you back about £1 (£2 if buying organic) and you can make so many different meals with just one cauliflower. Cauliflower usually lasts a while, and you can always freeze it to keep it fresh for longer. I’m obsessed with cauliflower recipes at the moment because whatever I decide to make it always turns out so fkin yummy (and I’m definitely not the best cook). All of these recipes include ingredients that can be easily found at your local supermarket or health store, and all are easy as hell to make, so dig in!
My favourite recipes from the list are number 9, 13 & 35 so check them out!
1. Vegan baked cauliflower wings with herb garlic dip by Veggie Desserts
2. Cauliflower tikka masala by Vegetarian Gastronomy
3. Cauliflower bolognese sauce by Vegan Heaven
4. Crispy coconut cauliflower with chile-mango sauce by Blissful Basil
13. Vegan baked cauliflower wings by Mealz
15. Vegan garlic pasta with roasted cajun cauliflower by Vegan Richa
16. Curried cauliflower, potatoes, chickpeas & spinach by Jamie Oliver
17. Curried cauliflower rice kale soup by Cottercrunch
18. Tumeric roasted cauliflower with tahini and pomegranate by Sainsbury’s Magazine
19. Dreamy vegan cauliflower alfredo sauce by The Endless Meal
20. General tsos cauliflower by Cooking Curries
29. Vegan teriyaki cauliflower tacos by Lauren Caris Cooks
30. Loaded cauliflower casserole with kale and chickpeas by The Awesome Green
31. Mashed cauliflower with roasted garlic by Garlic & Zest
32. Cauliflower curry with coconut milk by Delicious Magazine
Did you guys enjoy these cauliflower recipes? Let me know in the comments below!